'06 Template Design Questions

A place to ask questions and get help. Be the first on your block to post ...

'06 Template Design Questions

Postby kabel2 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:42 pm

First of all, I'd like to show my support for the new templates. They look very appealing and I'm sure they will help people better utilize the UNL website.

Now to the issues.
1) In the header, the fonts don't look like the example images. I know the UNL fonts were used in the examples and I'm not sure they will be a part of the header. At any rate, it looks a lot better with the GRW Grotesk font.

2) In the PeopleFinder of the header tab, there are currently some issues with the way the selected person's details are displayed. They show up in a white box with white text. Also, I think there might be some issues in the way the name and classification are separated.

3) The arrow used to show/hide the header is always pointing down. Is there any way to make the arrow flip up when the header is shown? This is not a big issue, but the way it currently is set up if the header is shown the arrow makes it look as if there is more to expand to.

Besides these minor things, everything looks great. I can't wait to get started with the templates.
kabel2

Re: '06 Template Design Questions

Postby nhummel » Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:26 am

2) In the PeopleFinder of the header tab, there are currently some issues with the way the selected person's details are displayed. They show up in a white box with white text. Also, I think there might be some issues in the way the name and classification are separated.

This just got updated Monday/Today.

Ned
Ned W. Hummel
Department of Mathematics
nhummel

Postby alvin_woon » Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:26 pm

the arrow issues is fixed, As for the header font, well it has been like that throughout the entire selection, survey and design process.
alvin_woon
Site Admin

PeopleFinder Issue

Postby kabel2 » Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:15 am

On the peopleFinder, it looks like the permanent and campus addresses are switched. Is this something that is being worked on?

Thanks for the updates.
kabel2

Postby saltybeagle » Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:57 am

On the peopleFinder, it looks like the permanent and campus addresses are switched. Is this something that is being worked on?

I forgot to fix this... thanks to Ned for reminding me. It has been fixed now.

And the degrees symbol is in the correct place.

Thanks for reporting these issues!
Brett Bieber
saltybeagle

Postby nhummel » Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:32 pm

I forgot to fix this... thanks to Ned for reminding me. It has been fixed now.

It's not quite fixed yet.

Ned
Ned W. Hummel
nhummel

Re: '06 Template Design Questions

Postby nhummel » Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:48 pm

This is really fixed now. The address for local and permanent are no longer swapped.

Thanks for finding this.
Ned
Ned W. Hummel
nhummel

Return to Help & Assistance