Zebra Stripes

Notes on the visual redesign process

Zebra Stripes

Postby dsockrider » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:32 pm

It doesn't look like zebra stripes on tables is working. How do we get that to appear as before?
dsockrider

Postby acoleman » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:17 pm

As with the other thread, I'm not sure why this wouldn't work. If you had a URL, I'd take a look at it.

With the new templates, there's also new zentable classes that look pretty nice (the same colors as the different zenboxes). On those, you'd just add class="zentable cool" to your table tag and voila! :)

Without looking at the site, my guess is that maybe your WDN templatedependent files are out-of-date.
acoleman

Postby Erin Paseka » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:07 pm

Zentables... cool. I had no idea these were available. Can somebody add one to the content styling resource page with all the zenboxes so these zentables are more "discoverable" by developers? http://wdn.unl.edu/documentation/text.shtml.

(I see they're on the stylesheet sample page now, but I might never have stumbled across them there if I didn't already know that they existed.)
Erin Paseka

Postby acoleman » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:13 pm

Thanks for the suggestion Erin. I updated the http://wdn.unl.edu/documentation/text.shtml page to include the zentable information, as well as some more specific code snippet information (for header and text styles, etc).

Let me know if there's something that isn't clear, or if you think something needs expanded upon.
acoleman

Postby Erin Paseka » Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:43 pm

Thanks!
Erin Paseka

Return to Visual Redesign