UNL 360 Map Error

Discussions pertaining to programming of backend systems and released UNL template code.

UNL 360 Map Error

Postby atitus » Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:13 pm

It was brought to my attention and I don't know that this can be fixed or not 2 problems with the 360 Map for east campus.

1) The street that goes north from East Campus loop to Center Drive which as a parking lot split down the middle (is just west of the dental college) has no street name making it incredibly difficult to give people directions from the map.

2) Looking again at the East Campus map look at the Biochemistry Hall building. There is a parking lot just east of it. It happens to have 4 trees planted in the parking lot. Now as much as my coworkers and I might enjoy the shade on our cars during the hot summer days. There are no trees in that parking lot. But we do find it fun to tell people to park in the lot with trees on the map but no trees in real life. See the problem it confuses people and they often drive right past it hehe.

Just wanted to pass that on to someone.

audrey
atitus

Postby atitus » Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:57 am

The missing street name is "N 39th Street" if that helps. I watched for it on my way out last night to help.
atitus

Return to Coding