Welcome New Templateers!

This forum is available for questions related to training. Training on the UNL site template set is provided by the Information Services New Media Center, in cooperation with University Communications.

Welcome New Templateers!

Postby MarkHiatt » Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:04 am

Hello, FunSeekers!

My name is Mark Hiatt, and I'll be teaching the new UNL templates course, starting in mid-May, and probably several times before end of year.

If you're involved in building web pages for fun and money, and you're interested in learning how to use the power of Dreamweaver and CSS in your work, I hope you'll drop in sometime and see how it's done.

-MH
=MH=
MarkHiatt

UNL Template Training - May 11th, 2005 at 1:30pm.

Postby MarkHiatt » Wed May 04, 2005 10:12 am

Our first class will be Wednesday, May 11th, at 1:30pm in the New Media Center.

We'll have a registration link set up soon, and will post it here.
=MH=
MarkHiatt

Upcoming classes

Postby Guest » Fri May 13, 2005 10:20 am

Is there a schedule with upcoming classes available on-line? Dates/Times/Registration info?

Thanks!

Schedule Coming Soon!

Postby MarkHiatt » Tue May 17, 2005 7:58 am

We got some really good feedback from the last class and are busy now, tuning-up the next iteration so it "starts" better.

As things are now, we take you step-by-step through the process of downloading the files, unpacking them, moving them into the root…. All of that has its place, but we're thinking now that maybe we should pre-load the computers with the Four Folders and save ourselves about twenty minutes.

All of this is by way of saying "No, there isn't a schedule, yet". But we're shooting for mid-June for our next class and we'll do a much better job of getting the word out for the next one—promise!
=MH=
MarkHiatt

Template Training: June 15th, 1:30pm - New Media Center 107

Postby MarkHiatt » Wed May 25, 2005 10:16 am

Template Training v2.00: Son Of Template Training

Coach always said, "We'll run that play until we get it right!"

We learned a lot about template training in the May 11th class, and we've made a bunch of changes to get into the actual web-pagey part faster, leaving behind a bit of the download and configuration stuff.

We'll be running the training again on Wednesday, June 15th, starting at 1:30pm in the New Media Center Classroom (ARCH:107). I hope to see you there.

http://itgtraining.unl.edu/
=MH=
MarkHiatt

New Classes Scheduled for July.

Postby MarkHiatt » Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:15 pm

It's great to see that our June 15th class is full, already!

If you would like to see the Dreamweaver template training and weren't able to get signed up we have other classes scheduled for July 7th, in the afternoon, and July 20th, in the morning, this time.

Be sure to check the http://itgtraining.unl.edu/ schedule often, for updates.
=MH=
MarkHiatt

[b]Template Training v2.10: Return to Template Training[/b]

Postby MarkHiatt » Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:53 am

We want to get another class or two in before the semester really cranks up.

If you would like to see the Dreamweaver template training and weren't able to get signed up earlier, we have another class scheduled for September 9th, in the afternoon.

Be sure to check the http://itgtraining.unl.edu/ schedule often, for updates.
=MH=
MarkHiatt

Page Not Found

Postby s-tgodbou1 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:40 pm

I have downloaded the new template and modified it to apply templates to pages in dreamweaver. After going through all the steps that the upgrade video told me to do, I'm done and press F12 to save everything and view it on the browser. Once this happens a page comes up and says '404 File Not Found.' What do I do from here?
s-tgodbou1

Return to Template Training