Welcome New Templateers (v2006)

This forum is available for questions related to training. Training on the UNL site template set is provided by the Information Services New Media Center, in cooperation with University Communications.

Welcome New Templateers (v2006)

Postby MarkHiatt » Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:09 am

I need about dozen butts in seats on Friday, September 8th, at 2pm please, for a dry run of our New&Improved UNL Template Training.

If you are interested and free that afternoon, please sign-up here, and not at: http://itgtraining.unl.edu for the Friday, September 8th session. I'm going to throttle the classroom size down to only one, and manually add only WebDev crew for this first session. I need your Blackboard ID and e-mail address either below or via e-mail to manually add you to the training.

I want to make sure that everything we are saying is true, and works, and that we're saying everything that needs to be said. Particular attention will be paid to updating the current Templates.

We're also rolling out training on the NewMedia Center's new Intel Macintoshes. Five Mac stations will be available and we are interested in seeing what, if anything, breaks on the Mac (OSX) side as well as the BootCamped WindowsXP side.

One favor, please? We're kind of under the gun, here, time-wise and I know that a lot of people don't visit this area of WebDevNet very often. Would you please talk this up among the UNL Web Developers you know, to make sure the word gets out? Thanks!
=MH=
MarkHiatt

Postby saltybeagle » Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:40 am

I'll be there Mark!

See you Friday.
Brett Bieber
saltybeagle

Return to Template Training