Accessing MySQL Databases
From Web Developer Network Wiki
Or by using Microsoft Access and the MySQL Connector/ODBC.
- Install the MySQL Connector/ODBC from:
- Add a System DSN through Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Data Sources
- Choose the System DSN tab, and choose Addâ�?�¦
- From the driver selection dialog, choose the MySQL ODBC Driver
- Enter the driver connection details using the username and password that has access to the required database.
- Within Microsoft Access you can access the tables by using the Link Tables feature.
View this webpage for information on how to link the tables within Access. http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/import-of-data.html