Content Management System Research and Collaboration
The UNL Web Advisory Committee initiated conversation through a designated sub-committee regarding the need for discussion, research, and feedback about a UNL CMS implementation.
Presentations and Documents
- NuTech CMS Presentation 2008.07.17
- NuTech CMS Presentation Video
- Web Advisory CMS Sub-Committee Recommendations 2008.09
Gather as much institutional knowledge that we have, ie effort of IANR implementing LifeRay.
Requirements for a UNL CMS
What features are required for a UNL content management system?
1. Complete separation of style from content; use UNL CSS, unmodified, via HTML reference, for presentation.
2. Web services for sharing of dynamic content via the XML standard. (RSS, etc.)