Migration tool progress
Hosting/consulting discussion follow-up
Raw template vs pear classes
Attendees: Jensen, Meranda, Rasmussen, Roeber, Sourabh C.(IS Intern Programmer), Stark, Steiner
*Migration tool progress
- Check very old sites (what happends if not in current template)
- Setting between UNL and site name
- Placement in drupal title of entries should be page titles
- Start with h2 then look at <title>
- Date updated from author
- Provide user with an error log file
- Anchors problematic when being linked from menu items
- custom CSS, js needs to be identified for future troubleshooting.
*Hosting/consulting discussion follow-up
- Various vendors are being solicitated to host our sites. Neospire, Rackspace, Savvis (data centers, warehouse mostly, not a good fit for us)
- Hope to have decision matrix soon - contract in in July
- Details in proposal will be provided.
*Raw template vs pear classes
- It was suggested that pear be the defined mechanism for updating and maintaining template files. This process will be followed and maintained.
- Admin theme is much better in D7 and with be used in stead of template.
- To provide migratory options, sites are unable to be created in D7 until the beta releases
*Next Meeting July 1