WDN Coding Group
From Web Developer Network Wiki
* We need to locate destinations within buildings, not just buildings alone. Where is the computer store? Where is TEAC? Where is La Cafina? * We need more details about several buildings.
Smart 'Apply Now' Page
* We need to build a smart apply now page * Compile a list of known referring addresses * Build logic to redirect the client to the appropriate application (Grad, Undergrad, law etc) based on their referring address.
* get all the JS into a namespace. * Peoplefinder functions that mirror the UNL_Services_Peoplefinder functions  * document the function fetchURLInto(url,id,err) * add dimension support and rotation time to the newRandomPromo xml format.
* Need to document this tool and how to use it... http://pear.unl.edu/index.php?package=UNL_TidyTemplate
* UNL Calendar
* Open Source App Styling/Themes
* Document in the wiki the themes we have, and how to apply them. * Wordpress -- Micah Sutton and Tim Steiner have modified Brett's original, need to submit changes to SVN. * MediaWiki -- A usable first pass is done in currently in use. * Gallery..? Vishal had some info on this I think.
- Improve Tidy Web Service at http://validator.unl.edu/tidy/
- If page is a template page, return just the content regions?
WDN Registry TODO
- Discover RSS feeds from registry to populate http://www1.unl.edu/feeds/
- Allow comments to be deleted.