If you haven’t already checked out Alice Hennemans information, now is the perfect time.
If you’re not already a subscriber to our free Cook It Quick e-Newsletter, you might enjoy checking out our latest newsletter.
Each month we feature tips, resources, and recipes that help people follow MyPyramid/MyPlate guidelines. And that we also feel are helpful to other food & nutrition educators in their work.
This month, we included ideas from Extension sources throughout the nation that will lead you to even more ideas!
Please share with others who might be interested. Thank you!
Alice Henneman, MS, RD, Extension Educator
University of Nebraska-Lincoln Extension in Lancaster County
444 Cherrycreek Rd., Ste. A, Lincoln, NE 68528 USA
email@example.com 402/441-7180 Fax: 402/441-7148
- Website: Connecting you to information, resources &
food experts from farm to fork at http://food.unl.edu
- Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/alicehenneman
- Slideshare: http://www.slideshare.net/alicehenneman
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/alicehenneman
- Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/alicehenneman
- Flickr: http://flickr.com/alicehenneman
- Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/alicehenneman
- MyPlate pptx: http://food.unl.edu/web/fnh/choose-myplate-powerpoint